We, women, come into the world to shine, so I love this metallic’s trend, which is an alternative to make a look modern without much effort.
Metallics, in this winter, come in various shades of gold and silver, from matte to mirror in pieces of clothing or accessories and can be used both day and night.
Let’s see some tips:
- if you are afraid to dare, opt for metallic accessories such as handbags and shoes;
- those who feel more comfortable with glow in an outfit, can invest in a metallic piece or even in a total shine look;
- during the day, mix the pieces with jeans or shoes or a t-shirt, that will make the outfit more informal;
- in evening events, you can opt for a short or long metallic dress;
- metallic tones can be used by all women, regardless of their body type, but don’t forget that brightness increases. So if you want to highlight the bottom, opt for skirts, pants or shorts which are metallized. But if you want to draw attention to the top, you should choose blouses, jackets and coats with shine.
Bet on the brightness to create a more glamorous and powerful image. I confess that the metallics colors have already been part of my wardrobe for some time and that will abuse this trend too much in the winter!
Don’t be afraid to Shine Like a Diamond!